Friday, April 3, 2009

Fork Tuning

My fork is a Fox F100R.

I should aim for...
Sag: 15 mm at 65 psi.
Rebound: There should be 12 detents. Start with the middle, and see how it does. Lighter rider, less air spring pressure, faster rebound needed (turn out more clicks).

Training update.

Adding 5 minutes per low intensity ride till I reach target of 45 minutes. Then increase intensity gradually, about 10% more per week.
Currently I'm at 40 minutes, 50% intensity. No intervals yet.
Osgoode is grumbling, but resigned to his fate. I hope.

I arranged to buy Kevin's Mavic 717 wheels mounted tubeless with The Crow/The Raven. Looking forward to trying those!

My rear brake is crazy noisy with shuddering and no power. I don't know if it's pads, loose spokes, Juicy, or what. I hope and pray for a good solution. Ordered pads from Tinker.

I didn't mention that I saw a physiotherapist about the knees. I'll see him again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment