Saturday, December 18, 2010

Investing in home security - ideas...

Here's a recent model - check out the features as I carefully disassemble it:

Subtle low profile


The camera, with LED indicator.  Battery pack in lower enclosure.

This is where the watchful elf sits and looks through the lens.   I assume he takes notes on suspicious goings-on and uploads his reports via iphone.
  I actually removed this device from an apartment suite I'm renovating.  The elderly man's family installed two of these in there to give him (a sense of) security.  Sorry, I can't hook you up with a supplier at this point.

***** edit********

The security camera is not a camera.  In the photo above, you can see through the lens, and there is nothing behind it.  So this is funny.  Ok?

1 comment:

  1. The elderly man's family installed wireless home security system pet friendly two of these in there to give him (a sense of) security.

    ReplyDelete